Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Peanut Pancakes



I’m not a morning person, and few things rouse me from slumber on precious precious weekends. However, the prospect of missing out on freshly made peanut pancakes was too much and I managed to strike the delicate balance between sleep and satiation. Rolled into Tanglin Halt market just before 11 and was richly rewarded for my early morning show of enthusiasm. The peanut pancake was still warm from the pan, the lao ban niang  all smiles, and as I sat and nibbled the prize for sleep-deprivation, all was right with the world :)

Leslie has a much more articulate review here, and if you’d like to pay the stall a visit because “all are welcome”, the address is 

Tanglin Halt Original Peanut Pancake
Tanglin Halt Market Stall 16 
97123653 
5am to 11am 
Closed on Mondays and Fridays

2 comments:

  1. i love love love peanut pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes the both of us :) do give this stall at tanglin halt a try!

    ReplyDelete