Friday, August 26, 2011

moutai moments 2

so i posted about one of the best friday nights in awhile last week but the professional photos just came in. without a doubt, they blew my far from professional shots out of the water. which is just fine because i am continuously bowled over by dr. koo chiehshen's photos. he takes the best photos and i shamelessly rip them off because he's sucha sweetie. it's no coincidence that my reserve of photos (i.e. the good stuff that never makes it to facebook or the blog) predominantly originates from him. somehow he manages to make everything look so perfect, so styled, and so put together when in fact it's just me and my supreme chapalang-ness. 

case in point: dusting me 'misu, and the table, with cocoa....






and he's pretty dishy, isn't he!

teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment